The Ultimate Taste of Dutton-Goldfield
Learn why we’re rated a Best Russian River Winery to Visit.
#1 Tasting Room in Sebastopol, CA and #10 WORLDWIDE on TripAdvisor!
Open daily by reservation beginning at 10am, with the last appointment at 4pm. Walk-ins accepted if availability allows.
We invite you to visit our tasting room near Sebastopol and Graton, CA for an exploration of Dutton-Goldfield wines. To make your reservation, please click the Book Online option below. You may also call us at 707.827.3600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all assistance in planning your visit.
- 2017 Winner Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery - 7 times!
- 10 Best Wineries & Vineyards of Sonoma County
- Best Biz in the North Bay: 2015 Best Wine Tasting Room
- "California has thousands of winery tasting rooms, but these offer unforgettable experiences...those who reserve a seat for the new Wine and Cheese Flight can compare four great wines, like Gewürztraminer and Pinot Noir, each paired with a local cheese." Food & Wine Magazine "Best California Wineries to Visit"
- 17 Best Dog-Friendly Wineries in Sonoma County. Bring your fur-babies!
- Selected as one of the top 2018 'Low Alcohol Wineries' in Napa and Sonoma
*We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Last appointment time is 4pm.
Tastings are available daily, by prior reservation; walk-in appointments are accepts as space allows. Please arrive no earlier or later than 10 minutes from your scheduled appointment.
We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Wine and Cheese Experience
Reservations: Required. Maximum of 6 people.
Fee: $45 per person, half-priced for Wine Club Members
Offered: Daily from 11:00am-3:00pm with reservation
Enjoy a seated tasting of our limited-production wines, ranging from across our portfolio of varietals. Learn about the special vineyards and wines and why they pair so perfectly with these delicious local artisan cheeses.
Reservations: Available by appointment for all tastings, groups of 6 or less accepted. Walk-ins accepted if availability allows.
Fee: Complimentary with your 2-bottle purchase or club signup; otherwise $30 per person.
Tasting is complimentary for club members.
Offered: Daily, with appointments available on the hour from 10am to 4pm. In order to effectively manage and monitor our social distancing practices, please arrive no earlier or later than 10 minutes from your scheduled appointment.
Join us on our patio or in our cozy tasting room and discover our cool climate wines and the unique story behind our winery. Choose our classic Discovery seated tasting experience, which includes a selection of our current release whites and reds, or our single-vineyard Pinot Noir experience.