The Ultimate Taste of Dutton-Goldfield
Learn why we’re rated a Best Russian River Winery to Visit.
#1 Tasting Room in Sebastopol, CA on TripAdvisor!
Open daily by appointment beginning at 10am, with the last appointment at 3pm.
We invite you to visit our tasting patio near Sebastopol and Graton, CA for an exploration of Dutton-Goldfield wines. To make your reservation, please click the Book Online option below. You may also call us at 707.827.3600 or email us at email@example.com for any and all assistance in planning your visit.
- 2017 Winner Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery - 6th time!
- 10 Best Wineries & Vineyards of Sonoma County
- Best Biz in the North Bay: 2015 Best Wine Tasting Room
- "California has thousands of winery tasting rooms, but these offer unforgettable experiences...those who reserve a seat for the new Wine and Cheese Flight can compare four great wines, like Gewürztraminer and Pinot Noir, each paired with a local cheese." Food & Wine Magazine "Best California Wineries to Visit"
- 17 Best Dog-Friendly Wineries in Sonoma County. Bring your fur-babies!
- Selected as one of the top 2018 'Low Alcohol Wineries' in Napa and Sonoma
*We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Last appointment time is 3pm.
We are excited to announce that our Tasting Room patio is now open for tastings.
Tastings are available daily by appointment only; Saturday and Sunday appointments include two picnic add-on options.
Reservation and Safety Guidelines
- Appointments are available at staggered times to ensure space between tables and guests.
- To promote contactless payment, your payment information will be gathered upon reservation.
- No one under the age of 21 or pets will be allowed at this time.
- Reservations are required and need to be made at least 48 hours in advance, with a 24-hour cancellation required in order to avoid charge.
- All guests voluntarily agree to assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19 while on the premises.
- All guests will need to wear masks when they arrive, depart, and when not in their seating area.
- Seating areas will be disinfected between groups.
- Dutton-Goldfield Winery staff will wear protective masks at all times and maintain a 6-foot distance from guests, except when delivering meal and wine.
- We will use disposable plates and napkins. Wine glasses are routinely washed after each use.
- Guests may enter the interior tasting room only for restroom use, one person at a time.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Group sizes will be limited to 4 guests and are required by county regulation to be from the same household.
- Wine purchases or pickups will be brought to you at your table at the end of your tasting experience.
We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Discovery Tasting with Picnic Option
Reservations: Required for all tastings, groups of 4 or less accepted.
Fee: Seated tasting experience $20 with optional picnic add-ons:
Green Valley Picnic (cheese & deviled egg) $35 per person
West County Picnic (cheese & charcuterie) $40 per person
Tasting is complimentary and picnic additions are half price for club members.
Offered: Daily from 10:00am-3:00pm; Picnic add-on option available for Saturday and Sunday appointments.
Join us on our patio and discover our cool climate wines and the unique story behind our winery. The Discovery seated tasting experience includes a selection of 5 of our current release wines and you may opt to include a picnic meal provided by Valley Ford Creamery Saturday and Sunday.
Green Valley Picnic: Four Valley Food Cheeses with rustic crackers and a deviled local farm fresh egg.
West County Picnic: A sample of Valley Ford Cheeses, local charcuterie, fresh fruit, and rustic crackers.